KTris is a KDE version of the game 'Tris'.
- The player can select the size of the field and the number of symbols to be lined up.
- The player can select a custom pixmap as the background.
- The player can select a custom image for the symbols.
- The language can be changed between Italian and English.
- The player will can choose to play against the computer's AI.
K15 is a KDE version of the classic game '15'.
- The player can choose the background to the game - a solid colour, pixmap or nothing.
- The player can also choose the font for the game, choose the colour and auto-size it.
- The code is as clean and simple as possible, including useful comments. - View the file 'How-to-read-code' for some tips regarding the source.